Master's Program Financial Aid

Unfortunately the CBE Department does not offer financial aid for the Master’s Degree Program. Teaching Assistant positions in CBE are filled by Ph.D. students as part of their educational requirements. Students may choose to explore options for financial assistance outside the department or can visit the University office of Student Financial Services (SFS).

For questions regarding Graduate Admissions, please read answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Graduate Admissions or email

Questions regarding admissions procedures may be directed to the CBE Graduate Assistant at